Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change my firewall settings to allow limewire?

Someone suggested I change my settings to allow limewire to connect. Can someone suggest how to do that? I have put limewire.com on the allow list and still nothing? Could it be my router firewall stopping it? If so, how do I change that?How do I change my firewall settings to allow limewire?
ok easy just go Start menu, then control panel, then from control pannel click security centre, then sroll down the page that appears, and click on the link windows firewall, then from there click the exception tab. then it wil have a button saying add program click on it add limewire then click ok and its doneHow do I change my firewall settings to allow limewire?
Click on Start on your task bar

Click Control Panel

Click Security

Click On Windows Firewall (on the left corner)

Click On Allow a Program Through Windows Firewall

Check Limewire

Click OK
Oh... please don't use lime wire...



Not only is it illegal, but if you read the terms and conditions it clearly says that if you uninstall it, it will erase your hard drive and crash your computer.



I lost my computer to this. I learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment