Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FIREWALL?? I am trying to use my webcam but it says that I cant because of a firewall... where and how?

How do I change my firewall settings so i can use my webcam....FIREWALL?? I am trying to use my webcam but it says that I cant because of a firewall... where and how?
If you use xp , here is what you can do:

1. you can disable the fire wall by right clicking on the icon of your local area connection (the one at the bottom of the desktop near the computer's watch, and if it is not there go to Start--%26gt; Control Panel ---%26gt;network connection) and choose change firewall settings and then turn the firewall off. you can also choose the exception tab and then click on add button and then add your web cam's software to the list and click ok.

Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment