Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My internet connection doesnt work even though its actually says connected!?

Ever since I installed Norton Internet Security on my Sony Viao laptop with Vista OS, my internet explorer and Mozilla have stopped working even though it says Im connected. After I uninstalled it and rebooted the computer, the only way to actually get it working again is to retype the WEP key every 15 minutes. After 15 min it will still say ';connected'; but Explorer and Mozilla will stop working. I have tried almost everything, changing Firewall settings, scanning my computer for viruses, repairing the connection (and everytime it says Windows was unable to solve the problem or a problem still exists). I have unplugged and replugged the routers, rebooted my laptop, and yet nothing has worked. I still have to retype the wireless key every 15 min. If anyone has had a similar problem, please tell me how to fix this. I am currently sharing this connection with 2 other laptops so maybe I have to change my internet security settings. Oh and I dont have any AntiVirus protection or anything like that and every time I click on a google-searched website, I am always redirected to other advertisement webpages and this too is really frustrating. Please help me restore my computer back to normal. Thank you.My internet connection doesnt work even though its actually says connected!?
u should shut down ur coomp an then turn it back onnMy internet connection doesnt work even though its actually says connected!?
restart your modem.



if that doesn't work, restore your pc to an earlier time.
My advise is to you is that you should shut the whole computer down. I mean unplug the computer and flick that switch off. I am only 13 so good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment