Friday, November 19, 2010

Vista and slow downloads + port opening?

I cant download over 30kb/s and is bs. I cant download anything fast. How do i change settings in vista to downlaod more this faster. Also in utorrent it only allows like 10-15 peers to connect, how do i change firewall and open a port. I added utorrent to the exception list on the firewall screen



Its not my pc or internet, there fast believe me, dont ask for specs i have 3.56Ghz proc and ability to DL at over 4Mb/sVista and slow downloads + port opening?
This link is for XP but it may work for Vista:



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308127/e鈥?/a>



Also some dsl/cable modems have ports you have to open in them. Consult your documentation or search the model number for info.Vista and slow downloads + port opening?
I run vista and don't have the problems your describing, maybe its the computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment