Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I check which firewall I am using?

I have recently installed Sppedbit video aacelerator but it is not working as an error comes saying I need to change my firewall settings but I really don't know which firewall is there and I am using Windows XP. Is there any way to find it?



Or can u plz suggest me any other good video accelerating software which will not have any such problem?How do I check which firewall I am using?
In Control Panel,click Security Center,it should say manage Security Settings for :Internet Options,Automatic Updates and to the right it will say what Firewall you are using,like windows or another name.How do I check which firewall I am using?
ther on your right sight on icon that name is firewall switch on firewall %26amp; u have to install on antivirus softwear ok by

No comments:

Post a Comment