Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Windows xp firewall re load to settimgs??

had a virus/ got my xp firewall lost and and all my restore points with virus, got it all fixed with zone alarm but in my settings i still cant find my windows firewall that use to be in my computer c drive settings , how are were do i find a re install to put it back on my system/ i now have zone alarm but can,t find my firewall settings in my c drive change settings to set my firewall?Windows xp firewall re load to settimgs??
Hello,



If you have Zone Alarm, then you do not need to run Windows Firewall. Zone Alarm is much better than windows firewall, and it is best that you let zone alarm do all the work instead of fiddling with Windows Firewall again. So don't worry about Windows Firewall as Zone Alarm is already doing all the heavy lifting!



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment