Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I get into Yahoo! chat to work when it has not worked for me in over a year?

I have not been able to enter a chat room on Yahoo! in over a year and a half now. I have tried everything I can think of to get into Yahoo! chat with no sucess. I have changed my browswer settings, lowered my firewall settings, changed my connection preferences on Yahoo! Messenger, and contacted my IP provider. I didn't have problems getting into chat until I switched from dial-up to DSL. If anyone could give me an answer I what I should try, I'll listen. Going to Yahoo! help has not helped me that much so that option is out unless you can give me a mail address I can write them or a phone number to talk to an actual person.



My DSL company tells me to talk to Yahoo! and Yahoo! tells me to talk to my DSL company. One is wrong. I am not ver computer smart so I need someone who speaks the same languge as me which is not a bunch of tech words I don't understand anyways.



Like I said, any help at all would be greatly appreciated.How can I get into Yahoo! chat to work when it has not worked for me in over a year?
If you haven't already tried it, uninstall Yahoo Chat and then re-install. I was having problems and this worked for me. Try it.



If you don't know how to uninstall, go to ';Start'; select the ';Control Panel';, select ';add or remove programs';. Find Yahoo chat and select, ';remove';.How can I get into Yahoo! chat to work when it has not worked for me in over a year?
Set ur firewall to low and reinstall the new messenger
This is very simple, ask yahoo to become your DSL provider,only if they will fix this problem. write them an email about it and see how nice it is going to work.
If you're able to log in to your yahoo account, such as mail server. Then you're able to access you messenger too.



First remove your old yahoo messenger and re-install new yahoo message. Automatically it fix your problem.



If you have Norton Internet security and you try to use wireless network connection then you can able to connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment