Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why can't I play a game on MSN game zone ?

I have played more than 1000 games of 9 ball . Now I get this message when I tried to play



Please close this window and re-launch your game.



If this problem persists, there may be network issues with the server or a problem with your firewall configuration. Please check your firewall settings by viewing the Open Ports FAQ.



Why am I having this problem ? I haven't changed the settings on my firewall - I have no idea how to change firewall settings.

Can anybody help me with this problem ? I relaunched several times.Why can't I play a game on MSN game zone ?
I am having the exact same problem with Wheel Of Fortune.

And It's really really frustrating.

I was playing it earlier today, then went off to do something, came back and kept getting that silly error message.



Maybe it's a problem with the site?

Can anyone else verify this?

No comments:

Post a Comment