Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change security settings for my wireless modem?

I have a motorola SBG900 wireless modem and I want to download. My download provider is detecting a firewall, which I know is the modem, because this happened last time, I just don't remember how I fixed it. I remember that I changed the settings by logging into a page via Internet explored, I just don't remember what and how. Any help?



Thanks heaps!How do I change security settings for my wireless modem?
Go to command prompt.. type ipconfig and enter. It will show your machine ip address and default gateway ip address. copy the default gateway ip address and open internet explorer and type http://%26lt;gateway ip address here%26gt;/. It will ask for username and password if you don't remember try admin/admin.

No comments:

Post a Comment