Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i find password of my Linksys router if it isn't default. I can't use 360Share Pro because of that.

I can't use 360Share Pro downloading music program cause i can't find router password and i can't change settings for firewall and filtering. I try to reset Linksys and that didn't work. I try default ID and password, also didn't work. I need a help, if anyone knows what should i do, pls answer me soon. ThanksHow can i find password of my Linksys router if it isn't default. I can't use 360Share Pro because of that.
The password should be ';admin';How can i find password of my Linksys router if it isn't default. I can't use 360Share Pro because of that.
Computer Technical Support, Open 24-Hours



Computer Problems? Just call and you'll be connected to a real person who specializes in solving PC and Mac related problems and explaining solutions in a way that you can understand. technical support experts are certified and have the expertise needed to provide you with computer help for Home or Business desktop computers, notebooks, software, hardware and peripherals.

http://www.tech24.com/
are you sure you changed it

if you type 192.168.1.1 into Internet explorer you should get the log in screen, then type admin for the user and hit enter leave the password blank.



if that doesn't work try the name of the person that owns the router like you mom or dads name as the password, leaving the user as admin.



if that doesn't work reset the whole thing by unplugging it for 5 minuets, or sometimes there is a little button in a hole you need to push on the back, push that button for a while holding it in until the lights change on the router then pull the power to it while you are still pushing the button. that should wipe the router completely and you will need to reprogram everything.





good luck
the only way i can think of is resetting the whole thing, there is usualy a little button somewhere which alowes u to reset to default settings, but i on't think the it will reset the password to...
try typing 198.162.1.1 in your

No comments:

Post a Comment