Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where and How do I change the FireFox Settings?

My Windows Live Messeger (MSN) won't work due to the firewall. How do I change the settings to make it work? Everytime I try to sign on it says ';We were unable to sign you into Windows Live Messenger at this time/ Your firewall may be blocking Windows Live Messenger from connecting to the sevice. Please review your firewall settings.Where and How do I change the FireFox Settings?
try this .. control panel / security ... then firewall ... look on the tab that says ... applications .... if your firewall is on ... it must allow MSN Live .. turning the firewall off to test is OK but you should try to get it to work with a firewall onWhere and How do I change the FireFox Settings?
Well you can diable your fire wall for a short time...and see if it works...if it still don't work, then it maybe something else...Do you have more than one firewall?

No comments:

Post a Comment