Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change my wireless settings so i can get internet on my ps3?

I configure my network on my playstation so i can get wireless interenet but when i check the connection it says that the connection failed. I'm thinking that the problem is my Security settings. I must have a firewall stopping me from connecting my interenet to my ps3, Can somebody shed some light on my Situation?How do I change my wireless settings so i can get internet on my ps3?
What part of connection fails? Just getting an IP or connecting to wireless point? IM me and I might be able to help, It sounds like possible security key.How do I change my wireless settings so i can get internet on my ps3?
This might sound obvious, but does your router have a wireless capability?

Make sure your security settings matches between the router and PS3, and for the best result make sure your PS3 is standing on its side and near the router to get the best signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment