Sunday, November 14, 2010

Firewall settings...?

I play Gears of War 2. I need to change my firewall settings but I have no idea as to how to do that. Help me?Firewall settings...?
Hello,



If you specify what firewall program you have, it will make it a little easier.



But, they are all pretty generic, and you may be able to figure it out with these steps.



1. Right click on your firewall icon on your desk tray menu.



2. Click properties (or similar)



3. Click allow certain programs (or similar)



4. Allow Gears of War 2 (or similar)



Hopefully this can help you without specifying what firewall you have.



Good LuckFirewall settings...?
There are literally dozens and dozens of different firewalls. Without you specifying just what brand it is, any answer would just be guesswork

No comments:

Post a Comment