Friday, November 19, 2010

Need help with Windows Defender firewall?

I have Windows Vista and I'm running Windows Defender as my firewall. Every time I try to access Yahoo launchcast and play music on it, it just says ';connecting'; and I knew it was due to my firewall. After disabling my firewall, I can stream music now. How do I change the settings in my firewall so it won't block yahoo launchcast anymore? I can't figure it out.Need help with Windows Defender firewall?
Windows defender isn't a firewall dude. Your windows firewall is on your computer you just have to choose to activate it when you set up your computer. Or you can get a better firewall program such as McAfee or Norton.Need help with Windows Defender firewall?
first off windows defender is anti/virus not firewall ... second of all it sucks as well as the windows firewall . i have disabled both and have some real security ... i run zonealarm pro as well as avira /anti ..... go to download.com and type in zonealarm there is a free version as well as type in avira and download both ... zonealarm will automatically shut down windows firewall when u download it ... do not rely on windows for any protection at all............

No comments:

Post a Comment