Sunday, November 14, 2010

I have Netgear router and I have a Strict firewall on my Xbox live?

I was wondering if anyone knew how to change the firewall settings for NETGEAR so i can play better on my xbox liveI have Netgear router and I have a Strict firewall on my Xbox live?
usually some where on the router, it has its own website thing where you can set all of those things. its gonna be a http address that u have to enter in to your browser on your computer. then its gonna ask for your user name and password. if u never used that b 4 the there should be a factory set username and password on the router. once u get in then u change ur securty settings to none. but to be honest its better if u keep the firewall up because if its down anybody with wifi in you neighbor hood can connect to your router and it will slow down ur connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment