Friday, November 19, 2010

How could the firewall setting on my laptop have suddenly changed & what can I do so that I can download vids?

I have Zilla Tube on my laptop and it had worked fine but now I'm getting a message that I'm not connected to the internet (when I am) or that Firewall is preventing the download. I haven't done anything that I know of to change the settings, but I do get those Norton Virus messages that pop up all the time and I might have hit something on accident.How could the firewall setting on my laptop have suddenly changed %26amp; what can I do so that I can download vids?
you had already attack by virus so your computer already infected. run anti virus software to dis infect your computer.How could the firewall setting on my laptop have suddenly changed %26amp; what can I do so that I can download vids?
http://ohmyfile.com/laptop_firewall_sett鈥?/a>

Here's

No comments:

Post a Comment