Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need help changing settings on my netgear wireless router?

So I've been having trouble connecting my Wii to my wireless internet. I called Nintendo and they told me I needed to disable the firewall settings on my router and change the channel. I did that on the Belkin router that I had, but they ended up telling me that my router wasn't compatible with wii for some reason and that I should get a different router. So I went out and got a netgear router, and I typed

192.168.1.1 into the address bar in my web browser, and changed the channel to 11 like the people at Nintendo told me. But it's still not working and I want to disable the firewall on the router as well (like they asked me to do with the last router). The problem is I can't figure out how to do that from the netgear router set up page.

Does anyone know how to help me? Thanks.I need help changing settings on my netgear wireless router?
What model of netgear router you have

No comments:

Post a Comment