Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cam not working in YM , How does I change firewall settings in Norton inernet security.?

Have had problems launc my web cam in Ym for a week now , found out it have to be Norton Firewall that does it , coz when I shut down Norton firewallit works , But can any tell me how I can change my firewall settings in Norton Internet secuity so I can use my cam ?Cam not working in YM , How does I change firewall settings in Norton inernet security.?
i did this yesterday

right click on norton symbol

click open norton protection center

click on security basicss

click on firewall and change to off

it will ask time you want to turn it off for

IT WORKS!!!GOOD LUCK!

p.s my windows is always off as not good to run 2.Cam not working in YM , How does I change firewall settings in Norton inernet security.?
turning off the firewall of your computer will give you some risks from unwanted virus as the protection is not active anymore if you will turn it off. there is a setting in Norton Internet Security to unblock Yahoo messenger webcam. so change the setting. I'm using Norton Internet Security and the firewall is ON but never have problems about the cam. Try to see if your Windows Firewall is ON as it might be complicating the two. You only need one firewall to activate in one time and not at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment