Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do change firewall settings to install yahoo messenger ?

I keep getting the error message that says, Unable to install yahoo messenger. Please change firewall settings and try again.



I had messenger for years, Dont know what happend, but not it wont on my computer, I have tried every version from 4.0-9.0



any ideas?



thank you How do change firewall settings to install yahoo messenger ?
You may not have to change firewall settings . Try this first.....



If you are trying to use Version 9.0, it has too many problems. This is what I recommend:



First you have to uninstall the 9.0 version, or any other version you have. Go to CONTROL PANEL----than go to PROGRAMS/FEATURES, or ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS. Scroll down till you see YAHOO MESSENGER. Click on it and than click UNINSTALL. Use this link below that I provided to install:



http://download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr8/us/ym鈥?/a>



Good Luck :)

How do change firewall settings to install yahoo messenger ?
This problem can be done in one click. It is much more easier and simple to you. Follow me by:

1/Open Internet explorer

2/Choose ';Tool';, then select ';Internet Option'; at the bottom.

3/ Go to the last tab named ';Advanced'; and click on ';Reset'; button at the bottom.

4/ Done. Try to open internet site

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment