Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change my firewall settings on Vista Premium 32-bit?

I am downloading WoW (World of Warcraft) stuff and the downloader says I seem to be behind a firewall. What changes do I make to my firewall settings to allow and speed up WoW downloads?How do I change my firewall settings on Vista Premium 32-bit?
It could also be your router. You'll need to forward the port the the blizzard downloader uses to your local ip address.



portforward.com should be able to guide you through it.How do I change my firewall settings on Vista Premium 32-bit?
To change your firewall click the option for it in control panel.
go to security center in control panel, look at left and click on windows firewall, click on change settings
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment