Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change my firewall settings to allow Limewire to connect?

When I open Limewire it does not connect, and I'm wondering if it is a Firewall issue.



Thanks for the help.How do I change my firewall settings to allow Limewire to connect?
30% of limewire songs is a virus. I wouldn't blame any firewall to stop it.



Wikipedia: ';Some criticism focuses on general risks associated with peer-to-peer file sharing. One investigation showed that of 123 randomly selected downloaded files, 37 contained malware 鈥?about 30%.[8]';



my advice: if you want to be safe, just use itunes.How do I change my firewall settings to allow Limewire to connect?
It would only be a Firewall problem if you have a 3rd party Firewall.

Mine connects through Windows Firewall just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment