Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to change my firewall settings so i can connect to the internet?

how to change my firewall settings so i can connect to the internet I open up internet explorer and i cant connec to the internet but my but im connected but i just cant go to the internet and same problem with firefox and safari can someone give me specific instuctions how to do thisHow to change my firewall settings so i can connect to the internet?
Okay,

First of all check if your internet says LOW OR NO CONNECTIVITY...

If it does, it's not your explorers.. it's your internet.



If it isn't your internet... Go to Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Windows Firewall

At the top of that window.. you should see three tabs.. '

General / Exceptions / Advanced

Click on Exceptions.. and click on all your internet browsers if they aren't already checked..



Hope this helped..

No comments:

Post a Comment