Sunday, November 14, 2010

Changing firewall settings?

My msn messenger won't sign me in and and an error message keeps popping up saying it's something to do with my firewall settings?

I haven't changed any of the setting since I last signed in so I don't know why it would say this.

Does any one know how to fix it?Changing firewall settings?
You need to give us more info in order to help. Do you have a 3rd party firewall program? most purchased anti-virus programs like Norton or Mcafee have built in firewalls that may need to be configured. If you don't have a 3rd party firewall program what O.S. do you have? XP, Vista, OSX? most Operating Systems have built in firewalls also.Changing firewall settings?
Go to Control Panel and go under the Firewall settings and check out how the firewall is set. You can set it so it allows certain programs through the firewall.

No comments:

Post a Comment