Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I change my FIREWALL SETTINGS? eg. I want LIMEWIRE to work???

start/control panel/windows firewall/click the advanced tab/ add limewire in the exceptions box/ click apply.How do I change my FIREWALL SETTINGS? eg. I want LIMEWIRE to work???
reinstall limewire and tell it to accept limewire



To get limewire pro open limewire and type in lime wire pro (spaces)How do I change my FIREWALL SETTINGS? eg. I want LIMEWIRE to work???
in firewall settings, you can select exceptions. try that. also, in limewire, it should prompt you to allow it as well.
Aww, poor baby can't steal songs from the artists he enjoys.
I have Windows firewall, and use Limewire and don't have a problem. I did have a problem with Comodo's firewall, but after a long struggle, I got rid of comodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment