Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change my firewall settings to off? I cant even turn it off from the administrator, What should I do?

I want to turn Firewall off on my frostwire, but I cant. PLease! I need music on my i-podHow do I change my firewall settings to off? I cant even turn it off from the administrator, What should I do?
or you can configure your firewall's setting to allow frostwire to connect to the internet!?How do I change my firewall settings to off? I cant even turn it off from the administrator, What should I do?
Click the following:Start,Control Panel,Windows Firewall,Then Click ';turn firewall on or off'; then allow it to be disabled if you have administrator rights. I think you also need to disable windows Defender.You will also find this in the control panel. Once you find windows defender icon click on it then go to tools at the top link then click options then scroll down and uncheck the box that says ';use windows defender';. Then click save and exit and try using it again. Also make sure that frost wire is connected in the options on the program.If that don't work disable temporarily all security software. Make sure you scan all files you download with an anti virus before opening.I that doesn't get Ares Galaxy here:

http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment