Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change my settings for firewall?

somebody told me that i have to change my settings of firewall because my email appears blocking i cant not get acces to any email from my pc but from another pc is ok, so any help?How do I change my settings for firewall?
It may not be a firewall problem.Try unticking the ';use proxy server box'; and tick on the ';automatically detect settings box'; (in Tools/Internet Options/Connections-Lan Settings). It worked for me.How do I change my settings for firewall?
Plz explain which one ur firewall i.e. windows default firewall or any otherone and how you are acessing ur emails i.e. by webmail or outlook .
Before messing with Firewall setting, I recommend you try another simple procedure and see if it allows access to your email. When your Browsers Cache (Cookies, Temp Files, History) gets large, it causes problems with gaining access to websites and pages. This is one of the most common reasons for being unable to access your email. Try doing this:



Internet Explorer 6.x for Windows



On the toolbar that runs across the top of the Internet Explorer browser (where you see ';File,'; ';Edit,'; ';View,'; etc.), click the ';Tools'; menu.



Select ';Internet Options...'; from the pull-down menu.



Under ';Temporary Internet files,'; click the ';Delete Cookies...'; button.



Click ';OK'; on the ';Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?'; window.



Next, click the ';Delete Files...'; button. Check the box next to ';Delete all offline content'; and click ';OK.';



Click the ';Clear History'; button under toward the bottom right.



When asked ';Are you sure you want to delete your history of visited web sites?'; click ';Yes.';



Click the ';OK'; button, close then restart your browser.



If you are using IE 7: Follow the first two steps above. Under Browsing History select Delete. This will bring up a window that will allow you to choose the Cookies, Temp Files and History.
  • how to do work hard
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment